There are many types of ultrasonic flow meters sold on the market, including split ultrasonic flow meters and integrated ultrasonic flowmeters. When using this integrated ultrasonic flow meter, we must pay attention to relevant precautions. Only in this way can it be used correctly.
1. The equipment is in a monotonously ventilated place
In the process of using the integrated ultrasonic flowmeter, we must pay attention to installing it in a dry and ventilated place. If it cannot be installed in a dry and ventilated place, the service life of the ultrasonic gas flow meter will be shortened.
2. It cannot be installed in places prone to water accumulation
In the process of installing an integrated ultrasonic flowmeter, we must also pay attention not to install it in a place where water is easy to accumulate, because the place where water is easy to accumulate is relatively humid, and long-term use is easy to cause water ingress and damage to the ultrasonic density meter.
3. Outdoor equipment should have shelter
When installing an integrated portable ultrasonic flowmeter in the open air, be sure to install it with an obstruction. If there is no obstruction in the surrounding environment, the ultrasonic flowmeter will be damaged during use.
4. The ambient temperature is between minus 20 degrees and minus 60 degrees
The minimum working environment temperature of the integrated ultrasonic flowmeter is above minus 20 degrees, so it cannot be lower than minus 20 degrees, and its maximum tolerance temperature cannot be higher than minus 60 degrees.
The precautions for the use of the integrated ultrasonic flowmeter include that it must be installed in a dry and ventilated place, and it cannot be installed in a place where water is easy to accumulate. If you need to install it in the open air, you need to ensure that there are shelters around it, and its working environment is minus 20 degrees. to 60 degrees above zero. This is the precautions for using this ultrasonic flow meter and installing this ultrasonic flow meter.
The customized gas turbine flow meter is a new generation flowmeter integrating flow, temperature and pressure detection functions, and can automatically compensate temperature, pressure and compression coefficient. It is an ideal meter for petroleum, chemical, electric power, metallurgy, industrial boilers and other industries, as well as urban natural gas, gas pressure regulating stations, and gas trade.
When the airflow enters the flowmeter, it first passes through the independently moving pilot fluid and accelerates. Under the action of the fluid, since the turbine blades form a certain angle with the direction of fluid flow, the turbine generates a rotational torque at this time, and then the turbine starts to rotate after overcoming the resistance torque and frictional torque. When the torque is balanced, the rotational speed is stable, the angular velocity of the turbine is linearly related to the flow rate, and the reluctance of the sensor is periodically changed by the magnet on the rotating signal disc, so that a pulse signal proportional to the fluid volume flow rate is induced at both ends of the sensor. After the signal is amplified and shaped by the preamplifier, the pressure and temperature signals detected by the pressure sensor and temperature sensor are simultaneously sent to the flow totalizer for processing, and the standard volume flow and standard volume total are directly displayed.
Advantages of gas turbine flowmeters in gas measurement:
1. High precision, low pressure loss, low initial flow, automatic tracking and compensation of temperature, pressure and flow, battery power supply, output various signals, long service life, and easy installation and maintenance of imported bearings. The intelligent flow meter integrates flow, temperature and pressure detection functions, and can perform temperature and pressure compensation. It has the advantages of high precision, good repeatability, wide measurement range, and convenient installation and use.
2. The gas turbine flow meter is a speed instrument for measuring the flow rate of gas medium in a closed pipeline. It is suitable for the measurement of gas volume in industrial fields such as gas. Because of its small size, high precision and good repeatability. It absorbs the advanced structure of similar foreign products, and integrates theories of gas mechanics, fluid mechanics, and electromagnetism through optimized design. Self-developed new product with advanced transmission structure.
3. The new generation of flowmeter integrates flow, temperature and pressure detection functions, and can automatically compensate temperature, pressure and compression coefficient. Ideal meter for station and gas trade measurement. The stainless turbine flow meter has the characteristics of small pressure loss, high precision, low initial flow rate, good anti-vibration and anti-pulse performance, and wide range ratio.
Copyright © 2020 Beijing Sincerity Group . | All Rights Reserved.