The clip-on ultrasonic flow meter utilizes the principle of low voltage and multi-pulse transmission and reception, adopts the double-balanced signal differential transmission and reception technology and the independent design method of hardware parameters; it is produced by selecting advanced large-scale integrated circuits and welding processes. Make sure that every ultrasonic flow meter that leaves the factory has the same performance. The flexible and changeable Chinese display host meets various industrial sites. The simple and convenient sensor is easy for field personnel to install and maintain.
The clamp on ultrasonic flow meter consists of four parts: ultrasonic transducer, flow display, electronic circuit and accumulation system. The ultrasonic transmitting transducer converts electrical energy into ultrasonic energy and transmits it into the fluid to be measured. The ultrasonic signal received by the receiver is amplified by the electronic circuit and converted into an electrical signal representing the flow, which is supplied to the display and totalizer for display. And the accumulation to achieve the measurement effect.
(1) Non-contact measurement method, light weight and small size;
(2) The clip-on ultrasonic flow meter is easy to carry, easy to operate, intuitive to read data, and can memorize and save the read data;
(3) The measurement liquid is relatively wide, including water, seawater, slurry or oil, acid and alkali and other uniform liquids;
(4) The installation of the clamp-on ultrasonic flow meter probe is simple, and the probes of different sizes can detect pipes of different pipe diameters. Under the condition of ensuring the accuracy, the clamp-on ultrasonic flow meter can measure DN15 pipelines when it is small, and can measure pipes with large diameters. Measure pipes above DN3000;
(5) There is no need to destroy the pipeline in the process of measuring the flow rate of the external clamp ultrasonic flow meter. The probe can directly contact the straight pipe section without pressure loss, and the flow measurement can be performed on the installed pipe;
(6) It is suitable for measuring pipes of different materials, such as metal pipes (stainless steel, carbon steel, cast iron, etc.), plastic pipes, etc., and some pipes with better sound-transmitting materials.
Copyright © 2020 Beijing Sincerity Group . | All Rights Reserved.