Vortex flow meter is the fluid Reynolds number is within a certain range, and its output is only proportional to the volume flow. The output of vortex flowmeter has frequency signal and analog signal, and the analog output is obtained by f/ conversion on the basis of frequency output. This conversion loses about 0.1% accuracy. Therefore, when it is used to measure the steam flow, users prefer to use the frequency output. There are several other reasons why frequency output vortex flowmeters are more popular with users such as thermal companies.
a. The price of frequency output vortex flowmeter is slightly lower
b. It is more convenient to modify the full scale of the frequency output customized vortex flow meter, which can be realized by simply operating the buttons on the panel of the programmable flow calculator according to the prescribed method.
c. To calculate the steam mass flow from the frequency signal output by the frequency output vortex flowmeter, you only need to know the current working condition of the fluid, while the temperature and pressure compensation of the analog output vortex flowmeter is only the error caused by the deviation of the current working condition from the design working condition. Compensation, therefore, not only need to know the current conditions, but also need to know the design conditions. The data of the latter working condition often causes errors due to the loss of data due to the passage of time or personnel changes. In contrast, the frequency output vortex flowmeter does not have this problem.
Influence of humidity on measurement results when using vortex meter. The output of the vortex flowmeter is only proportional to the flow velocity of the fluid flowing through the measuring tube. When measuring wet saturated steam, the influence of water droplets on the output of the turbine flow meter is negligible, so it can be considered that the output of the turbine flow meter is entirely caused by the wet flow. Caused by the dry part of the steam. The density of the dry part, whether it is pressure compensation or temperature compensation, can be detected more accurately. The results of steam measurement are often used as the basis for economic settlement between the supply and demand sides. If the two parties agree to settle the fee according to the dry part of the steam and no charge for the condensed water, the impact of the phase change on the measurement is negligible and can be ignored.
Wholesale vortex flow meter is used for liquid flow measurement, which is favored by users: it has a wide range, small pressure loss, medium-to-high accuracy, linear output, no moving parts, high reliability, and low maintenance. , The price is medium and low, and the performance price is relatively high. In terms of measuring liquid flow, vortex flowmeters are used in the following fields:
(1) Flow measurement of various industrial water, including circulating water, waste water and waste liquid in various production processes in chemical, light industry, electric power, metallurgy, building materials, petroleum and other industries.
(2) Measurement of some corrosive liquids, such as sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, nitric acid, acetic acid and other acids and various chemical solutions.
(3) Measurement of non-conductive liquids, if the electromagnetic flowmeter is dominant in the flow measurement of conductive liquids, in the field of non-conductive liquid flow measurement, the electromagnetic flowmeter is powerless, and the vortex This is where flow meters come in handy. Small diameter pipes introduced in recent years
(4) Flow measurement of some low-viscosity oils, such as gasoline, kerosene, diesel, and heavy oil, residual oil, etc. whose viscosity is reduced by heating.
(5) Water flow measurement of large-diameter pipelines, among which the full-tube vortex flowmeter is mainly used for small and medium diameter pipes, while the insertion vortex flowmeter can be used for large-diameter (DN≥300mm) pipeline flow measurement. It is widely used in urban water pipelines and industrial water mains in chemical, electric power, metallurgy, papermaking, chemical fiber and other enterprises.