Liquid turbine flow meter has high measurement accuracy, good repeatability, simple structure, high pressure resistance, wide measurement range, small size, light weight, small pressure loss, long life, simple operation and convenient maintenance. It is used to measure the volume flow and accumulation of low-viscosity, non-corrosive, clean liquids in closed pipelines. It can be widely used in chemical industry, metallurgy, organic liquid, inorganic liquid, liquefied petroleum gas, city gas pipeline network, petroleum, pharmaceutical, food, paper making and other industries. Insertion turbine flow meters can be used for large-diameter pipelines. It can be widely used in the measurement of the flow and total amount of large-diameter pipeline source water, circulating water, purified water and other liquids. However, in the accurate measurement process of the flowmeter, not all occasions can be accurately measured. In some occasions, due to the precise measurement of the medium, the accurately measured data is inaccurate. The turbine flowmeter is also an exception, and it is not suitable for use in some occasions. Let's take a look at which occasions are not suitable for using a turbine flowmeter.
1. When accurately measuring liquids, the pipeline pressure is not too high and the flow rate is relatively large. The pressure on the downstream side of the instrument is likely to be close to the saturated vapor pressure, and there is a risk of forming cavitation. For example, liquid ammonia can be discharged freely from the upper tank. It is not suitable for installation at the discharge port.
2. Occasions where the flow rate changes suddenly: such as boiler water supply system, air supply system with air hammer, etc.
3. Fluids with a lot of debris, such as circulating cooling water, rivers, sewage, fuel oil, etc.
4. Where there is serious electromagnetic interference around welding machines, motors, relays with contacts, etc.
5. The length of the upstream and downstream straight pipe sections is seriously insufficient, such as in the engine room of the ship; if the boiler automatic water supply system frequently starts and stops the pump, it will have an impact on the impeller, causing the sensor to be damaged soon.
After understanding the occasions where the turbine flow meter is not applicable, let me introduce the factors to be considered in the selection of the turbine flowmeter:
1. Medium characteristics: fluid pressure, temperature, density, viscosity, lubricity, chemical properties, wear, corrosion, scaling, dirt, gas compression coefficient, isentropic index, specific heat capacity, electrical conductivity, sound velocity, mixed phase flow, pulsating flow Wait.
2. Medium characteristics: fluid pressure, temperature, density, viscosity, lubricity, chemical properties, wear, corrosion, scaling, dirt, gas compression coefficient, isentropic index, specific heat capacity, conductivity, sound velocity, mixed phase flow, pulsating flow Wait.
3. Economic factors: purchase fee, installation fee, maintenance fee, calibration fee, service life, operation fee (energy consumption), spare parts, etc.
4. Environmental conditions: ambient temperature, humidity, safety, electromagnetic interference, etc.
The success of type selection largely depends on the selection personnel's exact understanding of the performance quality of the flow measuring instrument and the characteristics of the measurement object. It is very important to have an accurate understanding of the measurement object. Not all users have an accurate understanding of their own measurement objects. Many selection failures are caused by inaccurate parameters. Some object properties require further investigation to figure out. Therefore, it is the key to fully and accurately understand the characteristics of the measurement object when selecting a model.
Copyright © 2020 Beijing Sincerity Group . | All Rights Reserved.